Welcome to my page Hope u haf a great day^^

Have a look and feel free to comment

April 1, 2009

arrghh

woke up at 10am yesterday with a headache. well not exactly a headache... its my left eye that hurts alot when i open my eyes. so i had to close my left eye all the time. played online game Lunia. its fun^^ just started the game only and i m kinda addicted to it =) played for 1hour and got tired and decided to watch discovery channel my favie channel =D watch halfway and i gt tired and decided to sleep. got woken up by my frens sms and we went to ikea to have dinner. pasta with meatballs, quite delicious... then we went giant supermarket to buy some stuff and called it a day. slept well last nite and woke up at 11am tis morning and my parents asked me to order pizza. so we ordered two, 1 hawaiian and veggie pizza. e pizza looks small and doesnt have much meat on it. damn! but i literally get to have the whole pizza =) well i gtg nw... gonna play basketball~~ buhbye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment