Welcome to my page Hope u haf a great day^^

Have a look and feel free to comment

April 5, 2009

yay my pain is 95% gone alrdy =D my left arm elbow still has a minor pain >.< nvm... anyway kept trying to figure out to embed e mp3 and cbox into e blog. bt as u can see, i managed to embed bt haf problems with the height and width. dammit... deal with it another day sigh* practiced a little breaking moves today... while i was doing handstand, a pain shot thru my left elbow and i almost fell on my face. luckily i tucked my head in reflex and i juz rolled forward without much pain. i swear that e marble flooring is killing me! it hurts when i crash or practicing windmills... zzzz well i m now trying to remove some viruses on my computer... luckily my friend recommended me this software TuneUp Utilities. it is a very good software 8/10 i would say... maybe a 9^^ it can scan, remove, boosts/enhance ur comp's perfomance. it can even change ur boot screen and logon screens! cool... well i still haf my D drive and external hard disks to scan... argh well guess i haf to go now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment